I.M. European Motors Ltd is a private limited company registered in Ireland: Company No. 477000, Directors: Andrew Edmiston (British), Neville Matthews, Sean Dunne
Registered Office: Citroën & DS Ireland, Airside Motor Park, Swords, Co. Dublin
I.M. European Motors appreciates your visit to this website as well as your interest in its products and services. Your personal information collected during your visit to the website is used for measuring consumer interest in the company’s various automobiles and services. This information is only used by I.M. European Motors and its affiliated companies. The information is not disclosed or sold to outside organisations.
Accuracy of Information
The information on this site is intended for customers of CITROËN and DS in the Republic of Ireland and may not be applicable in other countries. I.M. European Motors will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for any claims or losses arising from your reliance upon the contents of the Site. I.M. European Motors reserves the right to change product specifications at any time. For the actual product specifications please consult your local CITROËN and DS Ireland dealer.
All information material and concepts on or comprised on this website are exclusively owned by and subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of CITROËN and DS Ireland. They may not be separately represented or reproduced. You are not authorised to alter or attempt to alter any information, material or concepts on or comprised on this website or to access or use this website other than for the purpose of making legitimate use of the services offered on this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
This site was created, and is operated, according to the laws of Republic of Ireland. In determining any disputes in relation to the Site the laws of Ireland will apply and its Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure product specifications and prices are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to modify our vehicles’ prices, specifications (including colour), equipment, accessories and characteristics or to discontinue any model, without notice, at any time. You should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the content of these sites and Citroën and DS Ireland makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of material in these sites in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in these sites could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, require updating or the addition of content and Citroën and DS Ireland may make changes or improvements at any time.
- The models illustrated on these sites show the specifications for the Republic of Ireland market only. All images shown are intended as a guide only and certain models shown feature options at extra cost (e.g. metallic paint). Special edition models are subject to availability. Any person interested in purchasing a new Citroën or DS Automobile should check with their nearest New Vehicle dealer for the exact offers, prices and specifications prevailing at the time.
- All information, including wallpaper downloads on these sites are the Copyright of I.M. European Motors. All rights reserved. Visitors to these sites are welcome to download any material contained in the sites for personal, non trading use only, so long as all copyright or other notices are not removed or altered. None of the contents of the sites may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted or used in any way for public or commercial purposes without first obtaining the written consent of Citroën and DS Ireland.
- All trademarks, names and logos used on the sites are owned by Citroën and DS Ireland (unless otherwise stated). Your use of these sites does not allow you to infringe those rights or the rights of the third parties which may exist in material contained in these sites. No licence is expressly or impliedly granted within or as a result of your use of these sites.
- These sites may be viewed anywhere in the world, but are intended for use in Republic of Ireland only. Citroën and DS Ireland makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- Neither Citroën and DS Ireland nor any other person or company who has been involved in the creation or the maintaining of these sites is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of accessing or using these web sites or any of the information contained in them.
- Citroën and DS Ireland shall not be responsible for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by users of these web sites resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of use of these sites or the downloading of any of their contents.
- We may include in these sites links to other Web sites that may be of interest to you. Citroën and DS Ireland cannot be held responsible for the contents of any Web site which is electronically linked to these sites.
- These terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice by us.